Mike is an avid customer review reader. Typically, these opinions provide information beyond that offered by the manufacturer.
Today while weighing the pros and cons of a 20-pound spring and hook scale
20-pound spring and hook scale
the user benefit was just as humorous as it was helpful.
It seems rather ironic, and kind of like a slap in the face, to draw a tree on a piece of wood.
Just heard my next-door neighbor rocking out to “Dust in the Wind,” which means I chalked up a couple “firsts” this morning.
1. I’ve never heard a 55+ woman belting out the lyrics to a Kansas song.
2. And most importantly, who rocks out to “Dust in the Wind,” i.e. one of the most depressing songs ever?
Yep, that’s the music video.
I just ate like 14 cloves of garlic on my two slices of pizza, so I’d like to take this opportunity to apologize in advance to:
- My husband who has to sleep next to me
- The coworkers who have cubicles within a 45-foot radius of mine
- Anybody I talk to in the next week
- The dental hygienist who drew the short straw and has to clean my teeth tomorrow
Thanks to Liz West on Flickr.
Watched some focus groups with a set of dental school students the other day. All will one day be given their own drills and picks to keep their patients’ teeth healthy.
Apparently, one of the key things they’ve learned so far: Don’t ever be drilling in a patient’s mouth and say “Oops” out load.